Friday, January 8, 2010

Thing 10- Online image generator

href="http://avatars.yahoo.com/" target="_blank">Yahoo! Avatars

Yahoo- I figured out how to upload my avatar from yahoo-used the copy code and edit HTML route- That's my major accomplishment for this exercise- I used yahoo because I already have an account there, and I didn't want to open yet another account somewhere else. I also looked at FD toys on Flickr, because I opened an account there, too. I could see where one could have fun with this, but as I am not very artsy (too literal), I would need lots of time without interruption to find my inner avatar and figure out how to generate it. Now that I have some kind of avatar, I should probably consider going back and adding it some of my other profiles opened previously. That's a note for future reference. For right now, onward-

No comments:

Post a Comment