Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thing 4- Register your blog and track your progress

I sent Kate a notice of my blog address Nov. 19, although I have not seen it registered yet on the Maryland partipants site, this being Nov. 30. I have downloaded the tracking log onto my flash drive. I went back to the email I sent to myself in thing 2 and tried to cut and paste it into the blog I did for thing 2- but I was unable to paste it into the blog. I asked two of my resource people to look at what I was doing, and they were unable to paste it in either. I went to the help page and discovered that people were writing starting in september to say that all of a sudden they couldn't paste in links the way they had been able to before- A number of people were having this problem- Several offered workarounds. I tried several of them, which did not work for me. By that time I was well past my 45 minutes and frustrated- so I figured I tried and done the best I could, even though the mission was not accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment