Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 1, Thing 2: Pointers from Lifelong Learners

This time I was able to get the podcast going easily, so I have learned something from having problems the first go round. The 7 1/2 habits presentation was very upbeat, although I was a bit disconcerted that the attachment for the Learning Contract didn't open- I did send an email to myself at the end that went through. The contents of my comment are my first test post.
I feel encouraged enough at this point that I can master the things that I've tried to go forward with the training in a positive manner. My short term goal at this point is simply to get from one piece to another-to take each step in small doses and hope that the larger picture will begin to emerge. Rhoda Bush, Chevy Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment