Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thing 18: Zoho writer

This is the document I created on Zoho writer- This seems like the wave of the future- not having to worry about a flash drive (I have already lost mine since starting 23 things, and have had to recreate my log sheet as a result)- I could see making good use of a site like this or Google Docs, as it is only dependent on being able to access the site, independently of applications available. This is good to know for our library customers, who may be using public PCs that don't have the necessary apps or have a way to save and store their documents.

National Poetry Month


I am working on a list of novels in verse to use in a library display for National Poetry month in April 2010.

I recently finished Helen Frost's Crossing Stones, a recent young adult book written in this format. It is not only

verse fiction, but within the verse it uses different structures of verse depending on the character narrating.

It is a wonderful way to make verse accessible for the less poetic among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment