Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things 14: Technorati

I tried looking at technorati in January and found it was so so slow I couldn't really get around it- turns out they were doing some redesign- so when I tried again this week, it worked just fine- The link for the tour, though, is gone, like in thing 13- so I just took a look around technorati.com I looked at the Directory of blogs by topic, clicking on a few to see what the top sites listed are, I also looked at the popular tags, clicking on some of those to see what blogs came up- Also noted that it is possible to search by blogger, is one knows of a blogger one wants to follow. If I were a blogger, registering on this site would be a useful way for others to keep tabs on what I am doing- If I wanted others to see the tags on my posts from blogspot, if I wanted to share with others doing Learning 2.0 in other organizations, coding my tags would be way for me to share across organizational boundaries. As with the social networking sites, however, I am not up for that. I am having a challenge just keeping up with my colleagues doing 23 things. Again, however, it is good to know that this opportunity exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment